Welcome to your New World....
The Greek gods. Figments of imagination, right? None of it could be true. Who ever heard of an Underworld, or a big mountain where all these beings go and live on clouds? The thing is, you've doubted that sometimes. You start to think that maybe, just maybe, there is something fantastical like that out there. Well, you know what? You're right.
- You may curse, but cursing in every other sentence you type is not allowed.
- You can kiss and hug and do stuff a little bit more than just kissing, but nothing too descriptive, if you know what I mean. This is a PG-13 rated website.
- Respect the staff and every other member. If someone is rude or disrespects you, don't do anything, just contact a member of the site staff. Do not be disrespect the site staff in any way, and if they tell you to do something, you do it.
- Keep your characters active. You may have as many characters as you want, but you MUST KEEP THEM ALL ACTIVE.
- Do not just start chatting out of the blue in a non-OOC chat box. We have a chat box for that purpose on the home page!
- Try to be creative and make your posts detailed and descriptive. It helps out the role play and makes it even better!
- When you want to post something like "hi" or "what did you mean?" in a non-OOC chat box, (put it in parenthesis! Like this! It's easy!)
- Do not spam the chat boxes! Other role players would not appreciate it if you deleted what they were role playing a day or two ago.
- Contact me or any of the site staff if you have any questions about the site or if you are confused about something. We're here for that, too!
- Remember that me and staff won't be on all the time, so please be patient in waiting for your character to be added!
- No Godmodding: This means no being all Superman on me. No body is perfect, don't try to make yourself one. That also means don't be the strongest person on earth. I normally make my character have a sickness or a major fear of something that helps them be more normal.
- Do not kill another person's character without their permission.
- Role Play properly: This means no text talk role playing, I want full words please. Lol and XD and brb and such is fine in (Out of Character) talk but other then that it should be nowhere near the rp.
- Do not rp like this *Walks in* hey guys! No. Rp like this: Snowi walked into the small shop and headed over to the table where her friends where. "Hey guys!"
- Please be active:
This means being on at least one or two times a day. If at any point
you're going to be missing for a long period of time, please alert me or
anyone else on the site.
- Please obey the rules! If I catch you not obeying the rules more than 3 or 2 times, you will be deleted!